WE PROVIDE YOU WITH WRITTEN CE CERTIFICATION FOR DOUBLE GLAZZING!!!
Double glazing produced by Garoufalis Glass is certified by the Dutch Certification Institute TNO, under the auspices of Tuv Rheinland, in accordance with European Directive EN 1279-2 2010 and are certified with CE, which we provide with written proof.
Garoufalis Glass strictly follows the international standards of construction to achieve maximum efficiency and energy saving. It should be mentioned that:
During the manufacturing of energy efficient double glazing we strictly follow the following:
- ONLY use "COLD" SULFUR BASED GLUE for the second (final) stage of sealing
- The glass panels are cleaned EXCLUSIVELY by our automatic washing machine
- ALWAYS apply the first step of sealing (butul)
- Insertion of a neutral gas (argon) in the gap of double glazing, produced EXCLUSIVELY by specialized machinery
- In energy efficient double glazing, the side with the energy efficient coating is ALWAYS placed as the inside panel facing outwards for better preservation of the coating
ATTENTION:At Garoufalis Glass the energy efficient double glazing sealing is done using only COLD sulfur based glue. This is mainly due to the fact that the weather conditions in Greece, strictly prohibit the use of warm sulfur based glue, because there is high risk of detachment at high temperatures during summer time.
REQUEST CERTIFICATIONS ... WE CAN PROVIDE THEM!
Together with your invoice we deliver the necessary documentation that ensures the quality and performance of our products. These documents include:
- Written CE Certification (Ar.Pist.: 10617R-10.-29231, YEAR CREDIT.: 2010)
- Measurement of Energy Efficiency * for energy efficient double glazing.*THE CALCULATIONS ARE PERFORMED USING A CERTIFIED SOFTWARE SOLUTION FROM THE GLASS PANEL MANUFACTURER GUARDIAN INDUSTRIES
The glass panels that Garoufalis Glass imports, processes and trades come from companies like Guardian Industries, Sangalli Group, AGC and Saint-Gobain that are also CE certified and comply with high standards.
ASSOCIATED GLASS MANUFACTURING COMPANIES: